- Advocates for the Disabled, Inc., (AFD)
- Aging and Disability (ADRC)
- Arizona at Your Service
- Arizona Autism Coalition
- Arizona Department of Health Services/Division of Behavioral Health Services
- Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP)
- Arizona Center for Disability Law – Mental Health
- Arizona Behavioral Health Corporation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona’s Smokers Helpline
- Behavioral Health Services
- Bureau of Tobacco Education and Prevention
- C.H.E.E.E.R.S. (Center 4 Health, Enlightenment, Enrichment, Empowerment Renewal Services)
- Community Information and Referral
- Department of Economic Security
- Family Involvement Center
- Head Start Programs
- Hope Lives – Vive La Esperanza
- Marc Community Resources, Information and Resources
- Mental Health Association of Arizona
- Mentally Ill Kids in Distress (MIKID)
- NAMI Arizona (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Peer Support Groups (Free)
- Raising Special Kids
- Recovery Empowerment Network
- STAR – Stand Together And Recover
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Adult Protective Services
- Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Department of Child Safety
Arizona Regional & Tribal Behavioral Health Authorities (RBHAs and TRBHAs):
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health of Arizona
- Gila River Indian Community
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care
- Navajo Nation
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe
First Responder Resources
- 100 Club of Arizona – The 100 Club supports all city, county, state, federal and tribal public safety agencies, fire services, probation, corrections, parole and law enforcement departments who provide for the safety of the citizens of Arizona. Benefits and support are also extended to officers and firefighters who are called to active duty military while still employed by a qualified public safety agency.
- Firestrong – Firestrong is an organization comprised of tools and programs designed by members for members and is completely confidential and anonymous.
- Fire Crisis Support Line: (602) 845-FIRE (3473) – an independent, confidential fire support crisis line for fire personnel and their families.
- Bullet Proof, a Law Enforcement Crisis Support Line: (602) 433-COPS (2677) – an independent, confidential law enforcement support crisis line for police servicemen and women and their families.
Health Insurance Exchange / Health Insurance Marketplace
For information on the Health Insurance Exchange and Health Insurance Marketplace, please visit:
SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) – the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. SAMHSA’s mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities.
American Association of Suicidology – AAS is a non-profit membership organization for all those involved in suicide prevention and intervention, or touched by suicide. AAS is a leader in the advancement of scientific and programmatic efforts in suicide prevention through research, education and training, the development of standards and resources, and survivor support services.
National Institute of Mental Health – The mission of NIMH is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery, and cure.
MentalHealth.gov – provides one-stop access to U.S. government mental health and mental health problems information.
Mental Health America – community-based non-profit dedicated to helping all Americans achieve wellness by living mentally healthier lives.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health – a national family-run organization linking more than 120 chapters and state organizations focused on the issues of children and youth with emotional, behavioral, or mental health needs and their families