Terms and Conditions
A Registered User is defined as a User that has successfully completed the “Opt-in” process. Registered Users might be asked to provide additional Personal Information such as the Registered User’s wireless telephone number or zip code in order to receive referrals to behavioral health resources.
Registered Users that register for Crisis Response Network’s service acknowledge, understand, and agree they may get charged by their wireless carrier for all messages sent to the Registered User in connection with this service. Frequency of messages can be determined by the registered user. Message &Data Rates May Apply. Crisis Response Network cannot guarantee message delivery.
1. Registration – Crisis Response Network offers a single opt-in method to subscribe to the service provided to Registered Users. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Please check with your wireless carrier for information on your text messaging plan.
- Single Opt-in Method: Users will opt-in to Crisis Response Network’s service by texting HOPE to short code 44673. Crisis Response Network will confirm the registration by sending a confirmation message. The Registered User may text to 44673 for HELP.
- Termination of Service by User – A Registered User may revoke his or her consent to receive messages from Crisis Response Network and cancel the service via his or her wireless device at any time by sending a text message that says “STOP”. Crisis Response Network will terminate the Registered User’s registration for the most recent service sent to the Registered User. Any of these words followed by the word “ALL” in the Registered User’s termination request will cancel all of the Registered User’s registered wireless service with Crisis Response Network. If the Registered User chooses to unsubscribe from Crisis Response Network’s service via his or her wireless device, the wireless services will be terminated immediately and will cancel the Registered User’s previous opt-in.
- Resuming Service by User – A Registered User may resume services by sending a message that says “HOPE” to 4HOPE. The user will be prompted to confirm that they wish to resume texting services.
2. Termination of Service by Crisis Response Network – The Registered User understands, acknowledges, and agrees that Crisis Response Network may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any Registered User, terminate its service at any time without advance notice.
3. Delayed or Undelivered Messages – Crisis Response Network is not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages. T-Mobile is also not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages.
4. Support – Users can receive technical assistance by emailing email@example.com. Users can also call the Crisis Line at 602-222-9444 to speak with a crisis specialist.
Use of Information – Crisis Response Network will not share Personal Information obtained in connection with the service you registered to receive unless requested by first responders.
We are here to help. We Listen. We Care.
Everyone has problems that can seem overwhelming. Whatever you’re going through, we’re here to help.
Our highly-trained crisis specialists take the time to understand what is going on and help you through your crisis. We can send help to meet you where you are. We can get you to a safe place. We can connect you to a community resource near you. Whether you’re a teen, an adult or are concerned about a family member or friend, we’re here for you.
Providing crisis intervention services, access to behavioral health resources, hope and support to anyone who needs it.