The Crisis Response Network, Inc. (CRN) and Crisis Response Network of Southern Arizona, Inc. (CRN/SA) operate technologically sophisticated Crisis Call Centers in Maricopa and Pima Counties. Both entities have opened their doors to sharing that technology with community providers offering Warm Line services for non-crisis related
callers. Warm Line staff is co-located at the Crisis Call Centers to utilize the technology to support their operations and to coordinate transfers of callers as appropriate.
The Warm Lines each offer peer-to-peer telephone services for non-crisis callers living with mental illness and or addiction. Calls are handled by trained peers who are there to listen without judgment and support individuals in their recovery.
- The Warm Line is operated by Visions of Hope Arizona
- The telephone number is 602.347.1100
- Available daily from 4pm ? 12am
- Beginning on May 1, available Monday ? Friday from 12pm ? 12am
- The Warm Line is operated by HOPE, Inc.
- The telephone numbers are:
- 520.770.9909 for Tucson and surrounding areas
- 877.770.9912 for Southern Arizona
- Available daily from 8am ? 12am